Now, follow your Facebook friends automatically from TwitterJune 24th, 2010 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, June 24 (ANI): Now you can follow your Facebook friends directly from Twitter, all thanks to the micro-blogging site’s latest applications.
Twitter has declared that it is launching major upgrades to its Facebook and LinkedIn applications, bringing added functionality and integration between Twitter and two of the world’s largest social networks.
The new application for Facebook is now available in the United States, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
The app not only allows you to syndicate your tweets to the world’s largest social network, but now has a feature that allows users to see which of their Facebook friends are also on Twitter and choose which ones they want to follow.
The microblogging start-up is also announcing updates to Tweets, LinkedIn’s Twitter application.
LinkedIn beefed up its Twitter integration last month.
The new application also includes a feature that lets you see which of your LinkedIn connections you follow and automatically follow the ones that you don’t. (ANI)
- How To Find Jobs Through Social Networking Sites - Oct 18, 2010
- Now, an iPad app that can predict what you want! - Apr 21, 2011
- Bing to integrate social networking with search results - May 11, 2012
- BlackBerry buys software company to beef up apps store - Apr 29, 2011
- Microsoft showcases next version of operating system - Mango - May 25, 2011
- Twitter confirms it acquired TweetDeck, terms not disclosed - May 26, 2011
- Young people drive growth of Twitter in Africa - Jan 27, 2012
- Facebook buys Instagram for $1 bn (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Facebook acquires Instagram for $1 billion - Apr 10, 2012
- Location-sharing startup joins Facebook - Dec 06, 2011
- Using too much Facebook and Twitter may cost you your job - Oct 10, 2010
- Software to help overcome Facebook, Twitter obsession - Oct 10, 2010
- LinkedIn sinks, Silicon Valley fears doom - Aug 09, 2011
- Report: UberMedia to acquire TweetDeck for $30 million - Feb 14, 2011
- Microsoft unveils new email service - Aug 01, 2012