Now, a robot that cooks pancakes for breakfast!June 10th, 2009 - 11:16 am ICT by ANI
London, June 10 (ANI): Here’s some good news for mommies all around the world: Japanese scientists have created a flipping incredible robot that can cook.
The Okonomiyaki Robot has shown off its skills in cooking traditional Japanese flour pancakes at the International Food Machinery and Technology Exhibition in Tokyo.
It starts by stirring all the ingredients in a bowl, before pouring the batter on to a heated cooking pan, reports The Sun.
Then it turns the dish over with spatulas and serves it on a plate.
The machine can even ask you what sauces and condiments you want with it.
The extraordinary creation has been developed by Osaka-based robot makers Toyo Riki Co. (ANI)
- Now robots become chefs in Chinese restaurant - Feb 18, 2011
- Feasting on Holi delicacies (Recipes) - Mar 06, 2012
- Rachael Ray: Hugh Jackman Visits, Bobby Flay Cooks! - Oct 15, 2011
- Dr Oz: For Those Turning 40 - Oct 18, 2011
- Bill Clinton Stars on 'Rachael Ray' Show - Sep 20, 2011
- Sharp to sell solar battery plant - Aug 16, 2012
- Rachael Ray: 'Jo Frost' & 'The Cake Boss' Join the Team - Oct 03, 2011
- Beer batter squids, anybody? Or beer cheese soup? (Eating out with IANS) - Dec 14, 2010
- Chinese keen to invest in quake-hit Japan property market - Mar 18, 2011
- Ovens warm up, pans begin to sizzle in India's Christmas capital (With Recipes) - Dec 20, 2010
- Katherine Kalnes creates 'Ryan Gosling Pancake' - Nov 16, 2011
- Being Bengali: Two Puja food recipes (To go with 'Fish to brinjal fry...take your pick at Puja') - Oct 03, 2011
- Got the munchies? Try Oakland prof's savoury cannabis recipes! - Dec 08, 2010
- Rachael Ray in the Kitchen with Tyra Banks and Rocco DiSpirito - Oct 06, 2011
- Rachael Ray Stars NKOTB's Donnie Wahlberg - Sep 23, 2011
Tags: condiments, cooking pan, cooks, dish, flour, food machinery, international food, japanese scientists, london, osaka, pancakes, riki, robot, sauces, spatulas, sun, technology exhibition, tokyo, toyo