New multi-speciality hospital ready in GhaziabadApril 20th, 2008 - 8:54 pm ICT by admin
Ghaziabad, April 20 (IANS) Ghaziabad will soon have a new multi-speciality hospital with a dedicated cardiac centre, which will have Indian and US doctors on its panel. Vinay Agrawal, chairman-cum-managing director of the Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital, said the hospital was set up at Vaishali in Ghaziabad by a group of professional medical practitioners.
The 400-bed hospital with a chopper landing facility would be inaugurated May 11, 2008 by Sadhvi Ritambhara. BJP president Rajnath Singh would also attend the function, he said.
He added the hospital had entered into an alliance with a Chicago-based university for imaging and digital facilities.
- Hospital launches anti-suicide project - Jan 14, 2012
- Fortis launches four more hospitals - Aug 29, 2011
- GPT Healthcare sets up hospital in Agartala - Oct 01, 2011
- Fortis announces two new hospitals in Hyderabad, Agra - Nov 17, 2011
- President to inaugurate Asia's biggest private hospital Sunday - Jul 01, 2010
- Akhilesh seeks three more AIIMS-like institutes in UP - May 18, 2012
- Kharge inaugurates State-of-the-Art ESIC hospital at Manesar - Mar 28, 2011
- Advent invests $105 million in CARE Hospitals - Apr 02, 2012
- First phase of Bengal Aerotropolis by end-2012 - Jan 11, 2012
- Sadhvi Ritambhara an old friend: Ramdev - Jun 04, 2011
- Pawan Hans resumes chopper service in Meghalaya - Jul 26, 2012
- Three hospitals debarred from Punjab scheme - Jul 27, 2011
- Vijay Amritraj inspires brave-hearts of Mumbai Marathon - Jan 14, 2012
- Global Hospitals to invest Rs.200 crore - Jun 11, 2010
- Baby Falak dies of cardiac arrest (Lead) - Mar 16, 2012