New microwave to help drivers enjoy hot meals while on the move!January 2nd, 2009 - 11:37 am ICT by ANI
London, Jan 2 (ANI): Hungry drivers now wont have to turn their cars towards a restaurant, for a new microwave has been designed for motorists.
According to The Sun, the 12-volt oven plugs into a cars cigarette lighter.
In four minutes, it can cook a pie or heat a cup of coffee in six minutes.
Times are halved if the 130 pounds appliance is hooked up to the motors battery.
A spokesman for suppliers Maplin Electronics said: You no longer have to worry about searching for places to eat as the microwave ensures that you can plan your day as you want and eat when you are hungry. (ANI)
- GM to offer wireless in-car phone charging pads by 2012 - Jan 07, 2011
- Smart home follows smart phone - Apr 02, 2012
- Microwave oven-Maid launched - Jun 25, 2012
- Rachael Ray Stars NKOTB's Donnie Wahlberg - Sep 23, 2011
- New technology to convert wasted heat into power - Sep 21, 2011
- A battery-powered car that can speed up to 155mph, travel 186 miles! - Mar 25, 2011
- Whirlpool introduces new products for larger market share - Mar 22, 2012
- McDonald's staff caught selling stale food - Mar 16, 2012
- Fire in crash test of Chevy Volt launches investigation - Nov 28, 2011
- Review: 2011 Chevrolet Volt Car - Oct 20, 2010
- Detroit Auto Show 2011: Volt Makes GM Proud Again! - Jan 11, 2011
- GM Making Chevy Volt, Parts Built Using Oil Spill Boom - Dec 21, 2010
- GM Auctions The First Chevy Volt - Dec 03, 2010
- Volt goes 1000 miles between refills - May 03, 2011
- Vivid platters for Eid this year (With recipes) - Nov 06, 2011