NetCracker focuses on strategies to overcome service innovation barriers at Management World India 2March 24th, 2008 - 1:19 pm ICT by admin
Waltham, Mar 24 (ANI/Business Wire India): NetCracker Technology announced today that it will draw on its extensive experience in service delivery innovation at the TM Forum’s Management World India.
The event will be held in New Delhi from March 31 to April 3.
NetCracker is a leading provider of OSS solutions to global Communications Service Providers — helping them achieve increased efficiencies and deliver innovative new services quickly.
Sanjay Mewada, NetCracker’s Vice President of Strategy, will present “Profiles in Innovation: Overcoming Conventional Barriers With Unconventional Thinking” on April 2. In addition, NetCracker will exhibit and is proud to be a merchandise sponsor.
“There is great opportunity for Indian Service Providers to leverage the latest advancements in service management and fulfillment,” said Mewada.
“Using NetCracker’s comprehensive, modular solution suite, our customers deliver innovative services quickly and cost-effectively to succeed in highly competitive markets,” Mewada added.
NetCracker’s ability to transform the Service Layer and manage Network and IT from a single platform allows Service Providers to speed the delivery of complex new services.
Using NetCracker’s flexible and scalable solutions, leading Service Providers around the world have achieved rapid service delivery, streamlined operations, created closer customer relationships, and reduced service delivery costs. (ANI)
- Microsoft launches Microsoft Dynamics AX for retail in India - Feb 28, 2011
- Essar unleashes cloud power with Windows Azure - Apr 30, 2012
- World chess champ Anand launches Ramco OnDemand ERP 2.0 in Delhi - Sep 09, 2010
- Microland gets $55-mn deal from British firm again - Aug 10, 2011
- HCL Technologies, New Zealand's Finzsoft tie up - Jun 27, 2011
- Intel chips to power servers for cloud computing - Jul 15, 2011
- Nigerian bank deploys Infosys' Finacle software - Apr 16, 2012
- Shanghai Bank selects TCS core banking solution - Mar 24, 2011
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Reliance Globalcom bags over $100 mn managed services contracts - Sep 30, 2010
- Microsoft launches Office 365 in India - Jun 30, 2011
- RCom, Genpact bag Symantec luminary awards - Dec 02, 2010
- Sonata to set up offshore centre for US firm - Jul 31, 2012
- TCS arm targets $1 bn revenue by 2015 - Aug 19, 2011
- Subex bags deal from West Asian mobile operator - Mar 06, 2012
Tags: competitive markets, conventional barriers, customer relationships, efficiencies, global communications service, indian service providers, innovative services, management world, netcracker, New Delhi, rapid service, sanjay, scalable solutions, service delivery costs, service innovation, service management, solution suite, streamlined operations, tm forum, waltham