Naomi Watts pregnancy tips to Nicole KidmanMay 11th, 2008 - 11:08 am ICT by admin
Melbourne , May 11 (ANI): As Nicole Kidman prepares herself to give birth to her first child, her friend Naomi Watts has been giving her tips on what to expect.
Whenever you’re pregnant, you always call on your pregnant friends to compare notes. That’s what happens in close friendships, The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
During a recent press conference, when Watts was asked whether or not Kidman will be a good mother, she said: Of course. She’s already a great mum.
Meanwhile, Watts ‘ son is also growing fast, she revealed.
She gave birth to her first son Alexander last July.
“He’s crawling and standing up. He can wave. I read Goodnight Moon to him every night, she said. (ANI)
- Naomi Watts reveals how she became a Hollywood power player - Feb 13, 2011
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Deborra-Lee Furness is first star to be celebrated on 'This is Your Life' - Feb 22, 2011
- Watts wasn't sure about Hollywood career - Apr 19, 2010
- Emma Watson, the make-up artist - May 07, 2012
- Nicole Kidman on life and new film 'Rabbit Hole' - Dec 27, 2010
- I was desperate to conceive second time: Kidman - Feb 21, 2011
- Campbell misses McQueen's advice - Dec 25, 2010
- Myleene Klass denies post-natal depression reports - Sep 21, 2010
- Nicole, Keith show off pics of their new baby girl - Jan 31, 2011
- Watts wasn't sure about career in Hollywood - Apr 19, 2010
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Nicole Kidman 'feels love' for woman who carried her second child - Feb 21, 2011