Mother throws crying baby from 14th floorMarch 3rd, 2012 - 12:33 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, March 3 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A mother in a Russian city threw her four-month-old son to death from the 14th floor of a multi-storey building because the child’s cries were distrupting her sleep, the LifeNews internet portal reported.
The 27-year-old woman worked as fashion model in the Russian city of Nizhny Novgorod.
According to the report, the baby’s crying disrupted model Yekaterina Morkovkina’s sleep, so she threw him out of the window and went back to bed.
Children found the infant’s body Friday morning.
Morkovkina has been taken to a psychiatric hospital for investigation.
- Space factory worker held for making weapons - May 31, 2012
- Russia to build two space-defence missile plants - Feb 04, 2012
- Russian woman to be extradited from Spain for trafficking - May 05, 2011
- Russian missile maker Almaz Antei expands - Apr 10, 2012
- Russian government wants elderly to work beyond retirement - Jun 22, 2012
- Moscow set to curb drinking, have less liquor stores - May 06, 2012
- Ammo blast kills six in Russia - May 03, 2012
- Russian cop fined 200 times the bribe taken - Feb 02, 2012
- Russia to build world's most powerful laser station - Feb 10, 2012
- Pussy Riot members found guilty in Russia - Aug 17, 2012
- FIFA World Cup delegates visit Samara - Jun 22, 2012
- South Africa gifts one ton oranges to 'seven-billionth' baby - Nov 04, 2011
- Thai sextuplets named after car brands - Jul 07, 2012
- List of venues for 2018 World Cup to be announced Sep 29 - Sep 05, 2012
- Russian painter sews lips to protest - Jul 24, 2012