Moss to have wedding party at former power stationApril 30th, 2008 - 4:47 pm ICT by admin
London, Apr 30 (ANI): English supermodel Kate Moss and her beau Jamie Hince have chosen a former power station in Wapping for their wedding party in September.
The couple will celebrate their union at the Wapping Food, which is also known as the Wapping Project, in East London. Their friends and family members will be joining them at the restaurant and gallery on September 6.
They have booked out the entire venue. It will be quite a party, the Sun quoted a pal of hers as saying.
The wedding itself is in the Cotswolds and will be quite intimate. This will be the big event for all their mates, the pal added.
The duo had told friends to prepare for a September wedding, with the ceremony-taking place in the Cotswolds. (ANI)
- Kate Moss plans another hen party - Jun 23, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Shirley Bassey to sing at Kate Moss wedding - May 30, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Kate Moss wants 'big guns' to play at her showbiz wedding - Mar 19, 2011
- Kate Moss gives bedroom to stylist - Mar 24, 2012
- Kate Moss' new year dilemma - Dec 16, 2010
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
Tags: cotswolds, east london, family members, friends and family, jamie hince, kate moss, mates, party in september, september wedding, sun, supermodel kate moss, venue, wapping food, wapping project, wedding party