Mistress sued over broken sex pactApril 2nd, 2009 - 11:40 am ICT by IANS
Hong Kong, April 2 (DPA) A wealthy businessman is suing his former lover for the return of property worth more than 10 million Hong Kong dollars ($1.28 million) accusing her of breaching a sex pact, a media report said Thursday.
Shoe tycoon Patrick Tang, 66, claimed Karen Lee, 39, agreed not to have sex with anyone else and in return he bought her four homes between 2002 and 2005, the Standard newspaper said.
Tang is seeking the return of the properties after Lee allegedly had an affair with a former Mr Hong Kong, Wong Cheung-fat, who at 23, is 16 years her junior.
In a high court writ, Tang said he met Lee in 2002 and the pair started an affair. The following year he bought a flat for 1.7 million Hong Kong dollars in her name to be held in trust for him.
When Lee became pregnant in the mid-2003, Tang said they made a verbal agreement that he would buy her property provided she did not indulge in affairs with other men.
The nine-page writ said Tang would regain control of the property if Lee breached the agreement.
The couple later bought a house for 6.13 million Hong Kong dollars where Lee lived after her daughter was born.
Tang bought another flat for 2.68 million Hong Kong dollars and a fourth one for 722,000 Hong Kong dollars also in Lee’s name and also in trust.
Tang alleges Lee without his consent or knowledge sold the first flat.
The couple’s relationship deteriorated after Lee started a relationship with Wong after meeting him at a party in December.
- Men's beauty pageant with exclusive women audience - Aug 15, 2010
- Asia's most property sells for record $57m! - Oct 16, 2009
- Chinese computer technician gets over 8 months in jail for Chen sex scandal - May 14, 2009
- Hong Kong student charged with blackmail of priest - Nov 19, 2009
- China chasing embezzled money in New Zealand - May 24, 2010
- Hong Kong seizes $98 million cocaine - Jul 07, 2012
- Unions protest HSBC's plan to axe 3,000 jobs in Hong Kong - Sep 08, 2011
- Bogus feng shui master jailed for duping Hong Kong model into sex - Jan 21, 2010
- Dead diva's mum denied over $100,000 she wanted for holiday - Apr 02, 2009
- Hong Kong student jumps to his death in front of 600 people - May 25, 2010
- Jackie Chan among least trustworthy Hong Kong people - Mar 01, 2010
- Hong Kong man jailed for molesting girl he met online - Aug 25, 2009
- Committed to 'one country, two systems', says China - Jul 02, 2012
- Becks 'to serve hooker with $25m writ for damages' - Sep 26, 2010
- London apartment sells for $221 million - Apr 19, 2011