Mind game where players guide ball through hoops using brainwaves unveiledJanuary 6th, 2009 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 6 (ANI): Mattel, the world’’s largest toy manufacturer and makers of the Barbie doll, has developed a mind game where players guide a ball through an obstacle course using nothing but the power of their thoughts.
The top manufacturers Mind Flex comes with a brain-scanning headset, which measures brainwaves and turns them into energy, reports the Telegraph.
The game requires players to concentrate really hard in order to generate enough energy to power a fan, which in turn causes a ball to levitate and move through a series of hoops.
The toy has been previewed in the US and is expected to cause much discussion at the Consumer Electronics Show 2009, which is currently taking place in Las Vegas.
Mattel have remained mum about how the product will work but say it will be released in America, later in the US year for 80 dollars. (ANI)
- Game that harnesses players' brainwaves to play launched - Apr 08, 2010
- New Barbie dolls for Olympics 2012 - Jul 26, 2012
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- After Katrina, Hrithik may walk the ramp for kids - Jan 13, 2012
- Barbie doll creator dead - Jul 24, 2011
- Ken and Barbie's fate put to Facebook vote - Feb 09, 2011
- Iran shutting down shops selling Barbies? - Jan 22, 2012
- Are Barbie and Ken getting together again after 43 yrs? - Feb 07, 2011
- Barbie with camera "could be used by paedophiles", warns FBI - Dec 04, 2010
- Janet Jackson helps raise money for charity - Dec 14, 2010
- Barbie Adorns A New Role Of Computer Engineer - Feb 15, 2010
- "Barbie Video Girl" - A Trap Set By Pedophiles? - Dec 24, 2010
- Will Barbie doll sport a bald look? - Jan 13, 2012
- New Barbie with hidden camera branded a "gift to paedophiles" - Nov 03, 2010
- Barbie dolls inspired by Kardashian sisters - Jan 06, 2012