Michelle Williams thought she was ”invincible” while growing upDecember 10th, 2008 - 2:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): Actress Michelle Williams says that she thought of herself as invincible when she did “stupid, crazy things” while growing up.
The stunner also admitted that her early decisions have made her what she is today.
The 28-year-old star was so eager to pursue an acting career that she distanced herself from her disapproving parents at the age of 15 and left school in California shortly afterwards.
She first tasted success after appearing in hit teen show Dawson’’s Creek, and her fame touched the sky when she was seen in 2005′’s Brokeback Mountain, for which she received an Academy Award nomination.
And now, although the actress agrees to have taken a huge risk by branching out by herself to try to carve a nice in Hollywood, she doesnt regret any of her moves.
“Hindsight. Isn”t it great? The risks of going into L.A. at such an early age are huge, Contactmusic quoted her as telling Parade.com.
She added: “At the time, I was invincible. I thought I was on top of the world. I didn”t realise what I was doing. But I wouldn”t trade any of those experiences for anything in the world. I am who I am because of them.
“I had a lot of growing up to do and it was slammed into a couple of short years. I did stupid, crazy things. But those stupid crazy things prepared me to deal with future.” (ANI)
- Dawson will quit career for children - Aug 10, 2012
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- Katie Holmes thought penis gummies she bought for Suri were Swedish Fish! - Apr 01, 2011
- Rosario Dawson slams 'male-driven' Hollywood - Jan 09, 2011
- Heath Ledger has left an irreplaceable hole in my life: Michelle Williams - Jan 14, 2011
- Freida believes rejections helped shape her career - Nov 14, 2010
- Lucky to survive Hollywood: Michelle Williams - Oct 25, 2011
- I can strip out of my clothes faster than anyone else: Michelle Williams - Sep 15, 2010
- I am lucky to get good roles: Julianne Moore - Aug 03, 2011
- Katherine Heigl relies on electronic cigarette to kick habit - Oct 05, 2010
- Monica Keena not sorry for 'bad' plastic surgery - Aug 05, 2009
- Winslet's fears over nude scene in 'Titanic 3D' - Mar 29, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey drank detergent when she fell pregnant at 14 - Jan 18, 2011
- Hudgens shocks with grungy makeover - Jul 18, 2011
- Leighton Meester doesn't listen to any compliments given to her - Feb 06, 2011
Tags: academy award nomination, acting career, actress, brokeback mountain, contactmusic, crazy things, dawson s creek, decisions, experiences, fame, hindsight, hollywood, michelle williams, old star, parents, risk, sky, stunner, top of the world