Mel B steals Poshs catwalk thunderAugust 25th, 2008 - 6:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 25 (ANI): English pop singer and songwriter Melanie Brown seems set to outdo her Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Beckham on the catwalk.
Mel B has been asked by Ultimos founder Michelle Mone, 36, to unveil its new underwear range at the New York Fashion Week.
Signing up for the underwear deal will push Mel B, 33, ahead of Posh, 34, in the American fashion industry, and the US version of Strictly Come Dancing and her own telly show, has made her a household name again.
I am thrilled to be representing Ultimo at New York Fashion Week. Im so passionate about Ultimos designs and I cant wait for the crowds reaction to what Michelle and the team will be sending down the runway, Daily Star quoted Mel B as saying.
Posh, meanwhile, was supposed to launch her new clothing line VDB, but decided to cancel, as she was not ready for it, and her planned six-part series about moving to the States ended up being a one-off show. (ANI)
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- Mel B's undies go missing on flight! - Sep 22, 2009
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Designer offers to make Middleton's bridal lingerie - Nov 27, 2010
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Mel B rubbishes fall-out with Victoria Beckham - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel B pops out of cake at 10th anniversary of Ultimo - Sep 03, 2009
- Ultimo boss Michelle Mone 'designs Kate Middleton's bridal lingerie' - Nov 26, 2010
- Jordan, Posh lock horns on fashion ramp - Feb 14, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel B wants Spice Girls reunion for World Cup in South Africa - Sep 24, 2009
- Charlotte Church turns down chance to be the new face of Ultimo - Nov 05, 2010