Meet slimmer, sharper and smarter iPhone 4June 8th, 2010 - 1:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 8 (ANI): Apple has unveiled its most popular phone, the iPhone, in an all-new avatar.
The restyled phone has been loaded with stainless steel case, two cameras, improved display and is 24 percent thinner than the last version.
Another feature that comes with the latest version is a gyroscope which, when coupled with the existing accelerometer and compass, gives it six-axis motion sensing.
Steve Jobs, Founder of Apple Inc., said that the new design was the ‘biggest leap’ the phone has taken since it was first launched.
The mobile was unveiled at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco during the keynote speech.
The phone is up for grabs from June 24.
The 32 GB model in the US has been priced at 299 dollars and the 16 GB variant comes at a price of 199 dollars, reports BBC.
“These phones are getting more and more intelligent about the world around them,” Jobs said. (ANI)
- Apple unveils new iPhone - Jun 08, 2010
- iPhone 4S hits Indian stores, starts at Rs.44,500 (Lead) - Nov 25, 2011
- Apple releases iPhone 4 in 17 more countries - Jul 26, 2010
- Verizon Wireless To Launch Samsung Fascinate Smartphone - Jun 29, 2010
- iPhone 4G Unveiled, To Hit Stores Soon - Jun 08, 2010
- Verizon Announces iPhone Coming On Its Network, Users Excited - Jan 12, 2011
- Apple redesigns iPod touch, updates iPod nano - Sep 13, 2012
- The new iPod touch: practically a smartphone - Sep 19, 2010
- Apple's iPhone 4S sales top four mn in three days - Oct 18, 2011
- Apple unveils long-awaited tablet device - Jan 28, 2010
- Apple iPhone 5 is slimmer, lighter (Lead) - Sep 13, 2012
- Apple presents iPhone 4, to be released later this month - Jun 08, 2010
- Steve Jobs makes surprise appearance to unveil iPad2 - Mar 03, 2011
- Apple unveils slimmer, lighter iPhone 5 - Sep 13, 2012
- Apple iPad available for Rs.27,900 in India - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: accelerometer, apple, axis motion, bbc, cameras, compass, gb, grabs, gyroscope, iphone, june 24, keynote speech, leap, london, san francisco, stainless steel case, steve jobs, worldwide developers conference