Mass wedding held in UAEDecember 17th, 2011 - 12:39 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Dec 16 (IANS/WAM) A total 31 couples from different cities of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) were married in a mass wedding ceremony held in Abu Dhabi.
Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan, deputy prime minister, attended the ceremony held Thursday evening.
“Caring for the family is a national duty. It plays a key role in nurturing capable and responsible generations, under principles that are drawn from our traditions and from the tolerant teachings of Islam,” Hamdan said.
- 39 couples marry at UAE mass wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- UAE armed forces holds mass wedding for troopers - Dec 29, 2011
- Abu Dhabi prince attends mass wedding - Jan 15, 2012
- Mass wedding is national tradition, says UAE minister - Jun 28, 2012
- 36 UAE diplomats sworn in - Aug 04, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE, China hold bilateral talks - Mar 30, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- Abu Dhabi crown prince attends Elizabeth's diamond jubilee - May 19, 2012
- Ramadan begins in UAE - Jul 20, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host earth summit - Dec 08, 2011
- Top US official visits UAE - May 21, 2012
- UAE to release 676 prisoners to mark Ramadan - Jul 26, 2011