Mariah Carey to launch second fragranceJune 19th, 2008 - 4:18 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 19 (ANI): Singer Mariah Carey is all set to launch her second fragrance, it has emerged.
Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey is expected to hit the stores in September this year.
The scent is the follow-up to M by Mariah Carey, reports Contactmusic.
The new perfume will feature the bouquet of the Tahitian tiareflower and hints of lily of the valley, pink peony and white musk.
“Launching my first perfume was such an amazing experience that it has inspired me to expand my fragrance collection, Carey said. (ANI)
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Cher Lloyd launches perfume - Sep 02, 2012
- Faith Hill Launches Second Fragrance 'True' by Coty - Nov 17, 2010
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Classic fashion Taylor Swift's recent style - Aug 20, 2012
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Mariah Carey to launch fashion range - Sep 21, 2010
- Mariah Carey launching own fashion line - Sep 23, 2010
- Liz Taylor's 'White Diamonds' still best-selling celeb fragrance - Mar 25, 2011
- Lopez's new floral fragrance inspired by her twins - Jul 01, 2009
- Aguilera to launch another perfume - Mar 10, 2011
- David Beckham to launch new fragrance - Jul 23, 2011
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011