Man refused job because he’s too cleverJune 9th, 2012 - 8:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) An unemployed man in Britain has been refused work because he is too clever for the job, a media report said Saturday.
Mark Schwalbe, 52, from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, claims to have applied for more than 200 jobs and has been rejected for every one because he has too many qualifications.
Each employer has told him his CV is too good and he is overqualified for the menial jobs he has applied for, he claims, Daily Mail reported.
He says he has applied unsuccessfully for jobs at fast food chain McDonalds and also high street giants Primark, Wilkinsons and Morrisons.
- McDonald's to pay Brazilian ex-employee $17,500 for weight he gained on the job - Oct 29, 2010
- 'Busy' Darren Gough turns down Cameron's request to stand as Conservative MP - Feb 10, 2011
- McDonalds ad in Philippines pulled over - Apr 15, 2011
- McDonald's introducing own degree for managers in UK - Nov 25, 2010
- McDonald's offers qualification in work experience! - Mar 11, 2010
- Benedict Le GaucheKym has the world's worst CV - Sep 13, 2011
- British judge criticises police over leniency for French miscreants - Jul 29, 2012
- McDonald's 'Dollar Menu' an ideal model for corporate success in tough times - Jul 15, 2009
- McDonald's fined in Brazil for including toys in kids' meals - Dec 07, 2011
- McDonalds Facing Lawsuit From US Consumer Group - Jun 23, 2010
- Nikki Reid not married - Sep 19, 2011
- Snoop Dogg digs into junk food - Jul 19, 2011
- ASDA reprimanded over price pledge - Feb 02, 2011
- M logo (McDonalds) mystery on Carla Lane island chapel - Aug 17, 2011
- McDonald's recalls 'Shrek' glasses - Jun 04, 2010