Madge, Paltrow steamy lip-lock never took placeJuly 10th, 2008 - 3:53 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 10 (ANI): It seems that Madonnas brother Christopher Ciccone is stretching the truth quite a bit when he writes in his upcoming memoir that Madge and Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow locked lips for a steamy kiss at a party.
In Life With My Sister Madonna, Ciccone claims that the incident happened during a New Year’’s party thrown by Donatella Versace.
However, a guest who was at the do has now rubbished the claims, insisting there was no same-sex kissing between the two women, reports E! Online.
“I was at that party and did not see anything at all like what was described,” said the partygoer.
Madonna and Paltrow have refused to comment on the claims.
Another claim thats going unanswered is the one that Ciccone makes about his sisters ex-boyfriend Warren Beatty.
In the tome, Christopher says that Beatty once cornered him and grilled him on what it’’s like to be gay.
While Beatty remains mum, Madges rep Liz Rosenberg, would only say: “There is no subject that doesn”t fascinate Warren Beatty.”
The book hits stands on July 15. (ANI)
- Christopher Kane to join Dior ? - Feb 29, 2012
- Madonna's brother to launch shoe collection - Jul 22, 2012
- Multi-billionaire Madonna's brother is homeless - Oct 23, 2011
- Versace teams up with H&M; - Jun 22, 2011
- Madonna's penchant to date younger men is 'creepy', says estranged bro - Jan 25, 2011
- Madonna's brother criticizes her relationship with toyboy lover - Sep 17, 2009
- Lourdes keeps it stylish - just like mum Madonna - Apr 30, 2010
- Kane praises Donatella Versace - Nov 12, 2011
- Warren Beatty 'has slept with 12,775 women' - Jan 04, 2010
- When Liz Taylor didn't return Donatella's ring - Jun 04, 2012
- Does Donatella sleep in freezer to look young? - Jul 01, 2012
- Beatty denies bedding 12,775 women - Jan 05, 2010
- Madges brother to tell all about her in memoirs - Jun 12, 2008
- Madonna didnt ghost-write tell-all, insists brother - Jul 30, 2008
- Donatella Versace auctions internship - Apr 29, 2010