Let ‘Flat Belly Diet’ help you loose weightOctober 29th, 2008 - 4:58 pm ICT by Bupha Ravirot
A new diet book ‘Flat Belly Diet‘ says best way to loose weight is eating on a diet, targeting belly fat specifically.
Liz Vaccariello and, Cynthia Sass, the authors are the editor from health magazine ‘Prevention’, said that this kind of diet involves consuming monounsaturated fatty acids or MUFAs.
Regaring the book, MUFAs is plant-based fats found in some of the world’s most delicious foods. Studies found the fats strengthen heart health and protect against chronic disease. There are 2 processes involving in the diet. First stage takes four days and is designed to help eliminate belly bloat and get dieters ready for the next stage. The second part involves eating four 400-calorie meals per day which contain foods rich in MUFAs along with ongoing motivation.
The book includes food groups categories, sample recipes for breakfast lunch and dinner, optional fitness plan is also included and guidance from the authors.
Users can also go for website flatbellydiet.com which comes along with the book which helps users to customize their own plans for diet. Support community and offering daily menus, recipes, videos, shopping lists are all included in the website.
Some MUFA oils are found in fry food such as canola oil, flaxseed oil, olive oil, peanut oil, pesto sauce, safflower oil, sesame oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil and walnut oil.
The book sells for $25.95 from publisher Rodale Books.
- 'Use canola or olive oil for better health' - Jan 11, 2012
- Imported edible oils find growing market in India - Feb 20, 2011
- Switch to olive oil for better health: Cookery expert Nita Mehta (With Image) - Jan 08, 2012
- Adding monounsaturated fats to diet 'improves cholesterol levels' - Nov 02, 2010
- How to get rid of belly fat - Nov 03, 2008
- Adding flaxseed to juices, salads, jellies can help fight prostate cancer - Sep 16, 2009
- Safflower oil intake for 16 weeks good for heart - Mar 22, 2011
- A daily dose of safflower oil may help reduce heart disease risk - Mar 22, 2011
- Plant oil may be a key in the fight against obesity - Mar 24, 2011
- Beware: Eating saturated fat can damage your sperm - Oct 28, 2010
- Italy lays out pasta, cheese for Delhi homes - Nov 10, 2010
- Eating a lot of saturated fat could damage your sperm: Study - Oct 27, 2010
- Butter may be better for you than olive oil - Feb 10, 2010
- Flaxseed no cure for hot flashes during menopause - Jun 06, 2011
- Celebrities' secrets to banishing cellulite revealed - Mar 29, 2011
Tags: belly bloat, best way to loose weight, breakfast lunch, calorie meals, cynthia sass, delicious foods, diet book, diet support, fitness plan, flat belly, flaxseed oil, fry food, health magazine, monounsaturated fatty acids, oil sunflower, peanut oil, safflower oil, sesame oil, soybean oil, walnut oil