Katie Holmes to make small screen comeback with Eli StoneJuly 17th, 2008 - 7:17 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 17 (ANI): Katie Holmes is all geared up to make a comeback on the small screen with a one-episode role in Eli Stone.
ABCs Eli Stone is a drama about an attorney, played by Jonny Lee Miller, who is suffering with a peculiar brain aneurysm, which causes hallucinations, which are actually visions of the future.
Greg Berlanti, the director of the TV series, has directed Holmes in Dawsons Creek and found her appropriate for her role in Eli Stone.
“I was at the table read and she was fabulous, Its a great role for her. There’’s some singing and dancing that she does and she’’s exquisite.” New York Daily news quoted ABC Entertainment president Stephen McPherson as telling the members of TV Critics Association in LA.
Holmes” scenes would be shot within the next few days, after which she”ll fly to New York for her Broadway debut in a revival of Arthur Miller’’s “All My Sons” this fall, McPherson said. (ANI)
- ABC States That A Dating Show With Kate Gosselin Would Be Awesome - Jun 19, 2010
- Stephen McPherson Quits As ABC Entertainment Group President - Jul 28, 2010
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- Could Kate Gosselin be the next Bachelorette? - Jun 18, 2010
- Holmes plans Broadway return - Dec 19, 2010
- Grant wants assisted suicide to be made legal - Jun 05, 2011
- Fan has near death experience at Lady Gaga's concert - Apr 24, 2011
- Rob Lowe to bid adieu to 'Brothers & Sisters' - Jan 30, 2010
- Holmes to star in 'How I Met Your Mother' - Sep 23, 2011
- Katie Holmes to star in Glee? - Jul 06, 2010
- Katie Holmes 'considering returning to Broadway' - Dec 19, 2010
- Holmes dons skin tight unitard to heat up small screen in Eli stone cameo - Sep 30, 2008
- Katie Holmes showered with praise by Eli Stone cast - Oct 22, 2008
- Defying ban, 'occupy' protesters stay put in Washington - Jan 31, 2012
- 'Occupy' protesters defy ban, stay put in Washington (Lead) - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: abc entertainment, abcs, arthur miller, brain aneurysm, broadway debut, critics association, dawsons creek, eli stone, greg berlanti, hallucinations, jonny lee miller, july 17, katie holmes, new york daily news, revival, stephen mcpherson, tv critics, tv series, visions, york daily news