Kate Hudson never lets her ego come in way of romantic relationshipsDecember 10th, 2008 - 12:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 10 (ANI): Heres some good news for men who drool over Kate Hudson the Hollywood beauty says that when it comes to dating she never allows her ego come in the way.
The Almost Famous actress, who split from rocker hubby Chris Robinson in 2006, said that she believed in ego-free relationships and was not amongst those following a dos and a donts list while on a date.
“Im not a judgmental person, if I had a checklist it would be dangerous and I would probably date nobody. I think thats an egotistical approach and egos ruin relationships. You have to be open to everyone, Fox News quoted her as telling Pop Tarts.
The stunning blonde further confessed that she had little experience with the dating process, owing to her early marriage that lasted seven years, and had met only three people since her divorce.
She said: I got married so young, when I was only 21 and was married for seven years so I dont know that much about the dating game.
Ive only dated three people in two-and-a-half years, the big transition for me after being married was actually living alone. Now I love it but the transition of getting there was different and it was hard to settle into it. (ANI)
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson heartbroken as ex-boyfriend moves on - Jan 07, 2010
- Kate Hudson attends the Grammy Award ceremony - Feb 14, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Hudson plans a break after second baby - Apr 29, 2011
- Hudson looking for different kind of love - Mar 24, 2011
- Hudson's panic call - May 01, 2011
- Kate Hudson wants love not marriage - Sep 02, 2010
- Actress Kate Hudson Reportedly Pregnant - Jan 13, 2011
- Kate Hudson: 'The baby feels like a girl' - Jan 28, 2011
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- Kate Hudson Pregnant/ Owen Wilson to be a Father - Jan 13, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Is Kate Hudson pregnant? - Sep 30, 2009
- I believe in love: Kate Hudson - Sep 01, 2010
Tags: almost famous, chris robinson, dating game, divorce, drool, early marriage, ego, egos, famous actress, fox news, hollywood beauty, hubby, kate hudson, marriage, pop tarts, romantic relationships, seven years, stunning blonde, transition, two and a half years