Jordans documentary breached broadcasting code over excessive swearingSeptember 2nd, 2008 - 5:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 2 (ANI): English glamour model Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan and her Aussie singer husband Peter Andres documentary has been blasted by broadcasting watchdogs because it contains too much swearing.
The complaint had been made about the foul language that was used in a June episode of Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter, the Sun reported.
When the ITV show was aired at 8pm, an inappropriate time for such programmes, it caused a lot of ruckus.
ITV admitted its mistake in airing the programme at that time, but said that a wrong version was broadcast by mistake.
Ofcom said that the show contained excessive offensive language and ruled it was in breach of the broadcasting code. (ANI)
- Ofcom censures Frankie Boyle's joke about Katie Price's disabled son - Apr 05, 2011
- Peter Andre, Jordan fighting over kids - Dec 02, 2010
- Peter Andre finds 'Katie' tattoo difficult to remove - Jun 27, 2010
- Katie Price puts reminders of Peter Andre marriage on eBay - May 06, 2010
- UK Islam TV channel found in breach of guidelines by condoning marital rape - Nov 10, 2010
- Katie Price calls for sacking of boss who allowed discrimination of her son - Apr 11, 2011
- Katie Price's mother thinks her daughter looks like 'mutton' - Jun 13, 2012
- Katie Price inks million pound deal for reality show - Mar 10, 2010
- Furious Jordan files complaint over jokes about disabled son - Dec 10, 2010
- Jordan, Peter Andre's divorce details to be revealed in bitter court battle - Oct 03, 2010
- Katie Price bans Peter Andre from calling her Jordan - Aug 18, 2009
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Peter Andre refused to return to I'm A Celebrity - Nov 18, 2009
- MTV apologises for airing Lady Gaga's swear words - Jan 12, 2010
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011