John Travolta’s 16-year-old son diesJanuary 3rd, 2009 - 9:08 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 3 (DPA) The 16-year-old son of Hollywood star John Travolta died Friday while the family was vacation in the Bahamas.Jett Travolta, the son of John and his wife Kelly Preston, was found unconscious on the bathroom of the family’s suite at the Old Bahama Bay Resort Friday morning, according to a police statement published by celebrity website TMZ.
The cause of death was unknown pending an autopsy, but the teenager reportedly suffered from seizures. He was pronounced dead after being transported to a hospital.
Travolta has said in the past that his son has Kawasaki Syndrome, a condition which often leads to heart disease, TMZ said.
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Expecting New Member In The Family - May 19, 2010
- John Travolta drops extortion charges - Sep 07, 2010
- Travolta Trial against Bahamas Senator Bridgewater - Sep 22, 2009
- Coroners perform autopsy on John Travolta's son - Jan 06, 2009
- Scientology helped overcome son's death: Preston - Aug 18, 2011
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston expecting new baby - May 19, 2010
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome Baby Boy - Nov 25, 2010
- John Travolta And Kelly Preston To Welcome Their Baby Boy In November - Aug 27, 2010
- I am the real victim, says alleged Travolta extortionist - Sep 16, 2010
- John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston are expecting a baby - May 20, 2010
- Actor John Travolta flies back to Florida with son's ashes - Jan 07, 2009
- Baby's 1st Rumor: Tabloid Tales of John Travolta Twins Are False - May 27, 2010
- Travolta's wife expecting a son - Aug 26, 2010
- John Travolta Expecting Twins? - May 27, 2010
- John Travolta welcomes third child - Nov 24, 2010