Its splitsville for Robin Williams, wifeMarch 27th, 2008 - 4:51 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Oscar winning actor Robin Williams’ wife has filed for divorce, ending their marriage of 19 years.
According to San Francisco Chronicle, Oscar winnin g actors wife Marsha Garces Williams has filed divorce papers in San Francisco on March 21, citing irreconcilable differences.
Williams’s rep confirmed the reports.
According court documents, Garces has asked for a joint legal custody of their 16-year-old son Cody as well as payment of attorney fees and spousal support (amount to be determined), reports People
The documents also specify that she will ask the court to divide their property once all their assets have been tallied.
The couple has two children daughter Zelda, 18, and son Cody, 16. (ANI)
- Robin Williams' wife files for divorce - Mar 27, 2008
- Williams to appear as divorced man - Aug 29, 2009
- James Marsden splits from wife - Oct 02, 2011
- James Marsden's wife Lisa Linde files for divorce - Oct 03, 2011
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright's divorce finalised - Aug 05, 2010
- Mena Suvari files for divorce - Jan 16, 2012
- Parminder Nagra splits from husband - Feb 10, 2012
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz - Feb 10, 2011
- Dennis Quaid's wife files for divorce - Mar 11, 2012
- Dennis Hopper files for divorce - Jan 16, 2010
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
- Simpson, Pete Wentz file for divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Dylan Walsh And Joanna Going File For Divorce - Dec 16, 2010
- Moss, Armisen finalise their divorce - May 20, 2011
Tags: 19 years, actors, assets, attorney fees, court documents, divorce papers, irreconcilable differences, joint legal custody, march 21, marriage, marsha garces williams, robin williams, san francisco chronicle, son cody, splitsville, wife marsha