Is Jose Mestre “The man without a face” dead?October 20th, 2008 - 5:29 pm ICT by Bupha Ravirot
Jose Mestre is a man who suffers from a very serious facial tumor who become well known as ‘The Man with No Face‘. is said to be dead last weekend. His death is not confirmed yet, we are waiting for official confirmation.
Rumors said he was dead while surgeons were operating on his tumor. He is now 51 year-old.
Jose Mestre has been suffering from haemangioma, which stems from abnormalities in the capillaries and veins in his face. The tumor started to grow as he was a teenager and has since grown to a size of 15 inches long and weighing in at 12 pounds! This tumor blinded him in one eye and made eating a daily ordeal. He is supported by his siblings with whom are very close with.
For years, Jose refused proper medical treatment because of specific beliefs prohibiting him from having a blood transfusion.
- Portuguese man has 5 kg tumour removed from his face - Oct 21, 2010
- Portuguese Man has 5kg Tumour Removed From Face - Oct 21, 2010
- Alien tumor found inside Californian man - Feb 16, 2011
- Full-face swap man can't wait to gorge on lamb dinner - Apr 25, 2010
- World's shortest man is Colombian, measures 27 inches - Sep 06, 2010
- Get a facelift without surgery - Jan 05, 2010
- Family identifies first US face transplant donor - Dec 21, 2010
- Four children die of wrong blood transfusion - Mar 16, 2012
- Bullet removed from man's brain after 23 years - Apr 23, 2011
- Man escapes death - Mar 19, 2012
- Baby's death in womb: Surgeon, two others found guilty - Jan 03, 2011
- Sprouting Pea Unearthed In The Windpipe Of A Male - Aug 13, 2010
- How DNA analysis confirmed Osama bin Laden's death - May 04, 2011
- Indian-American shot dead in California - Apr 14, 2012
- US commando clicked dead Osama's picture - May 03, 2011