Insomnia Cookies available at insomniacookies.comNovember 12th, 2008 - 4:42 pm ICT by Bupha Ravirot
The history of the fantasy name “Insomnia cookies” was originally from a group of junior students in University of Pennsylvania, began in 2003.
It is universal truth and experience of college students that they tend to feel hungry at about the same time every night when it is really late to find food. The cause of hunger might be either because they study hard, they party hard, or both. Therefore their lives depend on late night food delivery when most of the shops and restaurants are all close and some might open but those food available are found to be too greasy and heavy to eat at night.
Therefore Insomnia Cookies was born out of dislike of heavy meals late at night and love of food delivery. It was firstly only intended to be given to friends but other students started calling, so they decided to begin delivering cookies and milk around campus. Now Insomnia Cookies has expanded to over four campuses.
As seen on the catering category on the website, menu shown at that page showing what is available and pricing such as cookies, brownies, milk and coffee. The price ranged from 90 cent-$ 4 per person with minimum order size of 8 people and the order can be customized as you wish.
Insomnia Headquarters is now located at 50 West Eighth Street. The chain, a fixture on many campuses, is expanding its service beyond New York University.
Visit the website at insomniacookies.com
- Verghese Kurien: rare visionary and astute manager (Tribute) - Sep 10, 2012
- Chinese college students living life the 'low-cost' way - Oct 23, 2010
- 70-day diet of 'biscuits, cakes, fat-laden junk food' to help you lose weight! - Dec 29, 2010
- Beef festival turns Osmania into battlefied, student stabbed - Apr 16, 2012
- Boston police probe murder of Indian student - Apr 21, 2012
- Today (30th July) is Cheesecake Day - Jul 30, 2012
- Ledos Pizza Treat For The Loyal Customers - Oct 06, 2010
- Scientists conjure graphene out of cookies - Aug 05, 2011
- Government offers assistance to Delhi Milk Scheme - May 02, 2012
- Five Tripura University students expelled for ragging - Aug 05, 2012
- Punjab varsity suspends classes after soccer violence - Apr 28, 2011
- "Jersey Shore" Star Snooki On Cookie Diet To Lose Weight - Jun 20, 2010
- Heavy use of mobile, PC affects sleep, mental health - Jun 12, 2012
- Sleeping pills harmful in long run - Aug 10, 2012
- Indian team skips practise session - Mar 15, 2011
Tags: campuses, college students, cookies and milk, dislike, eighth street, fantasy name, food delivery, hunger, insomnia cookies, junior students, late at night, late night food, love, milk and coffee, new york university, restaurants, universal truth, university of pennsylvania, website menu