Iftar hosted for 35 orphans in UAEAugust 19th, 2011 - 1:42 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Aug 18 (IANS/WAM) An Iftar was hosted Thursday for 35 orphans in collaboration with Action Care Organisation and the UAE Red Crescent Authority at the Emirates Palace Hotel.
The event was a fun-filled programme with many activities including professional animators, games, balloon sculpting and face-painting.
Each of the children enjoyed a healthy Iftar meal and returned with a gift bag.
Action Care, a UAE-based organisation, supports a diversity of educational development and aid projects both in the UAE and throughout the region.
- UAE charity group launches iftar project in Pakistan - Jul 23, 2012
- UAE distributes food for Iftar in Senegal, Nigeria - Jul 20, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE Red Crescent hosts Iftar parties in Jerusalem - Aug 31, 2011
- UAE,Poland discuss cooperation - Apr 23, 2012
- UAE's finance ministry hosts Iftar - Aug 18, 2011
- Emirates Korean Film Festival begins - Apr 07, 2012
- UAE president honours national Olympic football team - Mar 27, 2012
- UAE's participation in Abu Dhabi Dialogue 2 significant: Envoy - Apr 24, 2012
- Pact signed to sponsor 5,000 Indonesian orphans - Oct 22, 2011
- 150,000 people have iftar at UAE mosque - Aug 05, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE, Cyprus review bilateral ties - Jul 04, 2012
- UAE to host international road workshop - Mar 25, 2012
- Czech envoy hails development of Abu Dhabi - Sep 29, 2011