I will not spare Chand Mohammad, says FizaMarch 11th, 2009 - 10:49 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, March 11 (IANS) Lashing out at her husband Chand Mohammad for “cheating her”, Fiza said here Wednesday that she would “not spare him” and would seek justice with the help of law.
In the city Tuesday night to attend a function of the Ghaziabad Bar Association, Fiza said Chand Mohammad had greatly wronged her.
“I am not going to spare him. He has cheated me. Chand married me for establishing sexual relations with me. Everything was going well until things changed all of a sudden,” Fiza told reporters.
Fiza said she was grateful to the Ghaziabad Bar Association for offering her assistance in her litigation against Chand Mohammad.
When asked if she has taken up any film role offered to her, Fiza said: “I have been offered many roles by many people. I am considering them. I shall respond to them at the right time, when I think fit.”
About the possibility of her foray into the political arena, she said: “At present, I am getting many offers from many political parties to contest on their tickets. But, I am still thinking it over. I will do everything carefully.”
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- I will ruin Chand's life, says angry Fiza - Jun 05, 2009
- Gear up for Shriya's item number - Jun 13, 2012
- Woman banker commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Jun 07, 2012
- Longoria opens about ex-husband - May 16, 2012
- Chand Mohammed gives talaq to Fiza - Mar 14, 2009
- I can play any role, even a man: Shefali Shah - Jun 13, 2011
- Fiza confesses on Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao - Jul 17, 2009
- I want to explore myself as an actor: Mahie Gill - Sep 26, 2011
- Madonna uses fame in right way - Jan 18, 2012
- Chand now wants to return to Hinduism, live with mother - Jul 27, 2009
- Prachi happy to play her age in 'I, Me Aur Main' - Jun 24, 2012
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Sporting bald look wasn't easy: Nia Sharma (With Images) - Sep 06, 2012