Hulk Hogan celebrates sons release from jail in Las VegasNovember 6th, 2008 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 6 (ANI): American actor Hulk Hogan was seen taking his son Nick Hogan out in Las Vegas on November 4 to celebrate the latters release from jail.
Hogan and his son were spotted checking into Sin Citys Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, where they are booked until November 7, and they will also be making an appearance at SEMA, an automotive trade show.
Nick Hogan had been jailed for 166 days after he pleaded no contest to charges of reckless driving in an accident that left his close friend, John Graziano, critically injured.
But even though they are there to enjoy their time together, Hogan has gone to extra lengths to make sure his son stays out of trouble and has even got the staff to book his son a standard room right beside his VIP executive suite.
Hulk made a big point of saying that this was a relaxing getaway and that Nick will be taking it easy and wont be partying, Fox News quoted a source as saying.
While Nick is reportedly prancing around the hotel happily posing for pictures, signing autographs for fans and flirting with the young ladies that came his way, his dad on the other hand has not been feeling his usual self.
Im pretty vulnerable right now, Ive been beat up so bad of late I would probably be pretty easy to take down, the former WWE champ told Tarts, but in next breath hinted that if he pulled himself together and got in shape he might very well come out of-retirement.
On his sons negligent car crash, which left his best friend Garrison in a vegetative state, Hulk believes that it was no accident.
There are no accidents, God has a plan that unfolds just as he wants it, Hulk added. (ANI)
- Wrestler Hulk Hogan sues Wells Fargo Insurance Company - Apr 23, 2010
- Car crash lawsuit against Hulk Hogan's son settled - Feb 20, 2010
- Wrestler Hulk Hogan Sues Car Insurance Company - Apr 23, 2010
- Wrestler Hulk Hogan Sues His Car Insurance Company Due To His Son's Involvement In A Vicious Collision - Apr 23, 2010
- Hulk Hogan 'almost committed suicide' - Apr 02, 2010
- Hulk Hogan marries Jennifer McDaniel - Dec 16, 2010
- Jennifer McDaniel And Hulk Hogan's Wedding Marked By Brawl - Dec 16, 2010
- Crumbling marriage made Hulk Hogan contemplate suicide - Oct 22, 2009
- 50-year-old Linda Hogan Engaged To 21-Year-Old Charlie Hill - Jul 31, 2010
- Hulk Hogan and daughter shaken after a car crash - May 26, 2008
- Hulk Hogan and wife Linda okay split terms - Jul 29, 2009
- Hulk Hogan : The Latest Victim Of False Death Reports - Jul 30, 2010
- Hulk Hogan to launch reality show - Sep 13, 2011
- Hulk Hogans son sentenced to 8 months in jail over car crash - May 10, 2008
- Linda Hogan v/s Hulk Hogan Divorce Settlement - Jul 29, 2009
Tags: accidents, american actor, autographs, car crash, champ, executive suite, former wwe, fox news, friend john, getaway, god has a plan, hard rock hotel, hulk, hulk hogan, nick hogan, reckless driving, sin citys, trade show, vegetative state, young ladies