Horse bites off man’s testicle in IndonesiaMarch 12th, 2009 - 5:48 pm ICT by IANS
Jakarta, March 12 (DPA) An Indonesian man had to undergo surgery after a horse bit off one of his testicles, news reports said Thursday.
The 35-year-old man was unloading sand from a horse-drawn cart at a construction site in Gorontalo province Tuesday when the horse attacked him and bit his crotch, the state Antara news agency said.
A bystander found a piece of the man’s testicle after the victim was taken to a hospital and later gave it to the doctor in charge of the operation.
Budi, the owner of the horse, said his animal often turned wild when it felt threatened.
“He even attacks chickens if they disturb him when he is eating. That’s why I and my family are always careful whenever we are near him,” he said.
- Indonesia deploys Navy ships after second death in Tiaka riots - Aug 24, 2011
- 'Take horse-drawn carriages off Mumbai roads' - Oct 03, 2011
- Indonesia rescues 120 asylum seekers who refuse to disembark - Apr 10, 2012
- Indonesian TV cameraman arrested in Good Friday bomb plot - Apr 23, 2011
- Rosario Dawson, Paul Rudd, Eva Mendes' public foreplay at Spirit Awards - Feb 28, 2011
- Amish men jailed over reflective triangle dispute - Jan 12, 2012
- Kate Middleton gets Jaguar fleet for wedding ceremony - Mar 20, 2011
- Indonesian police arrests seven suspects in relation to parcel bomb attacks - Apr 28, 2011
- Kate Middleton to arrive at wedding venue in car damaged by protests - Mar 22, 2011
- Indonesian jailed for 'God doesn't exist' Facebook post - Jun 15, 2012
- Animal rights groups want tongas to stay off Delhi roads - Jul 18, 2012
- Indonesian imports increase by 56.4 percent in September - Nov 02, 2011
- Indonesian arrested for not believing in god - Jan 22, 2012
- Will-Kat to travel in over 100-year-old carriage - Apr 29, 2011
- Park ranger attacked by the Komodo dragon - Feb 24, 2010