Holmes denies forcing out Cruises familyAugust 2nd, 2008 - 3:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 2 (ANI): Hollywood hunk Tom Cruises rep has rubbished reports that wife Katie Holmes has asked his mother and sister to move out of the couples home.
Rumours were abuzz that Holmes has asked Cruises family to move out of the house, as the actress was fed up living in a commune like environment.
Cruise’’s mum Mary Lee South and his sister Cass were living with Cruise his mansion in Beverly Hills, California since his divorce from Nicole Kidman in 2001 but now they have decided to quit the property.
According to London newspaper Metro, the representative for Cruise has denied the buzz.
“This has nothing to do with Katie,” Contactmusic quoted the rep as saying. (ANI)
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Katie Holmes forced hubby's family to move out? - Aug 03, 2008
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes visits Tom Cruise in Vancouver - Dec 17, 2010
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Nicole Kidman blasts U.S. mag over "mum" report - Sep 01, 2009
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Tom Cruise asks grieving sister-in-law to move in with them - May 01, 2009
- Nicole Kidman 'abandons adopted kids' - Sep 02, 2009
Tags: actress, aug 2, beverly hills california, buzz, couples, cruise, divorce, hollywood, hollywood hunk, katie holmes, london newspaper, metro, mother and sister, nicole kidman, rumours, tom cruises, wife katie