Hitler couldnt resist sex trysts with Hedy Lamarr despite her Jewish rootsAugust 22nd, 2008 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 22 (ANI): Nazi leader Adolf Hitler overlooked the fact his one-time lover Hedy Lamarr was born Jewish, because her beauty made it difficult for him to pass up a sex tryst with her.
The famous silver screen actress, born Hedwig Kiesler, fled Austria to embark on an acting career in Hollywood after she was forced to make love to Hitler by her first husband, Austrian munitions dealer Fritz Mandl.
Lamarr took the shame of the three-way sex tryst to the grave with her, according to biographer Devra Hill.
And she died in 2000 still disbelieving she had briefly romanced the man behind the Holocaust.
“Hitler knew she was Jewish - her real name was Hedwig Kiesler, which was an obvious Jewish name, Contactmusic quoted Hill, as saying.
I think he overlooked this because he wanted to get all those munitions from her husband. He also wanted to be with Hedy - she was beautiful, Hill added.
Hill insists the tryst only took place once after one of Mandl’’s lavish parties in the mid-1930s. (ANI)
- Israeli pageant crowns Miss Holocaust Survivor - Jun 29, 2012
- Photo of Adolf Hitler's lover Eva Braun dressed as black man emerges - Mar 11, 2011
- Rachel Weisz 'to play '40s movie icon Hedy Lamarr in biopic' - May 13, 2009
- Hitler once spared the life of a Jew - his ex-officer - Jul 06, 2012
- Hitler had a love child, says war soldier's diary - Mar 15, 2012
- Sources: Jesse James made 12 'Nazi' sex tapes - Apr 06, 2010
- Lisa Kudrow emotional after learning family's tormented past - Mar 21, 2010
- Hitler ordered sex dolls for Nazi troops - Jul 11, 2011
- Spielberg sacked Fox from 'Transformers' - Jun 21, 2011
- Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine's beautiful women list - Feb 09, 2011
- Remove 'Hitler' from the show's title, Zee TV told - Nov 24, 2011
- 'Dear Uncle Adolf': documentary details fan letters sent to Hitler - Apr 26, 2010
- 10-year-old Jewish girl allowed to embrace Christianity - Aug 03, 2012
- I support Anupam turning down Hitler's role: Kirron Kher - Jun 23, 2010
- Israel urged to buy house where Hitler was born - Nov 13, 2009