High-speed sex, high-speed chase: Norwegian loses driver’s licenceApril 13th, 2009 - 4:26 pm ICT by IANS
Oslo, April 13 (DPA) A Norwegian man lost his driver’s licence after police had to pursue him at speeds of over 120 km per hour while he was driving and engaged in sex with a female companion at the same time, reports said Monday.
The daily Drammens Tidende cited a police report which said police had seen a car zig-zagging on the highway on Easter Sunday, speeding along at 123 km per hour, well over the 100 km limit.
Police gave chase, and on closer examination saw that a woman was sitting on the driver’s lap, with the couple in motion.
“They were having sexual intercourse,” a policeman told the paper. There had been considerable danger because the car was “visibly swerving” on the road. The scene was captured on film as well.
Police immediately confiscated the licence of the 28-year-old driver, who had to turn the wheel over to his lady friend, aged 21.
- Hamilton vrooms, zooms & vows Bangalore fans - Sep 27, 2011
- Two kids killed by speeding car, driver dies - Feb 17, 2012
- Asian jailed in Britain for framing innocent man - Aug 17, 2012
- Bumpy ride for Karthikeyan and Chandhok - Oct 23, 2011
- Fact sheet on Norway - Jul 23, 2011
- Rash driving again: Two killed in Delhi, one held (Second Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- Norway killer Breivik revisits site of shooting rampage - Aug 15, 2011
- 'Catastrophic' twin attacks kill 87 in Norway (Second Lead) - Jul 23, 2011
- Three die as BMW crashes in tunnel - Jul 23, 2012
- Police release six suspects in Oslo bombing - Jul 25, 2011
- Gunman kills 85 at Norwegian youth camp, blast kills 7 in Oslo - Jul 24, 2011
- Nightmare in Norway: One man's madness kills 91 (Evening Lead) - Jul 23, 2011
- Drunk driver bites policeman to avoid alcohol test - May 05, 2011
- Norway twin attack death toll climbs to 91 - Jul 23, 2011
- Norway holds memorial for twin attack victims - Aug 22, 2011