Heres how you can have orgasm during childbirthJanuary 6th, 2009 - 3:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 6 (ANI): Birthing has perks beyond the miracle of life, which include orgasm. According to a new DVD, non-medicated labor possibly can be climactic.
The documentary entitled “Orgasmic Childbirth” revealed that biologically speaking, birth can be a sexual experience.
The pleasures of birth allow for better mother-infant bonding. Orgasmic pleasures are a continuation of the act of conception itself. They”re in the best interest of the baby, and an ideal starting point for healthy family relationships, reports Fox News.
Research conducted by Dr. Beverly Whipple in 1989, as well as others, indicates that orgasms can be induced in some women during childbirth.
Scientists believe that this happens because of pressure from the baby’’s head on its mother’’s all-important hypogastric and pelvic nerve systems.
These nerves play a part in a woman’’s ability to experience vaginal, cervical and G-spot orgasms.
While explaining orgasmic birth, OB-GYN Dr. Christiane Northrup said that as the baby moves through the birth canal, it actually stimulates all the pathways involved in sexual pleasure.
How does a woman experience such an orgasm? Strategies include overcoming fears, recognizing that you are a sexual being throughout pregnancy, embracing the idea of over-the-top pleasure during childbirth and allowing yourself to be open to orgasm.
Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright is a sex educator, relationship expert, columnist and founder of Sexuality Source Inc. (ANI)
- Top 9 sex-related myths busted - Dec 10, 2010
- 16pc of men don't enjoy sex: Study - Jan 19, 2011
- Obese women retain pregnancy weight a year later - Oct 22, 2009
- Seven ways to boost your lover's libido - Apr 21, 2009
- Women can think their way to an orgasm! - Aug 19, 2010
- More Australian women opting for genital trim: Report - Nov 07, 2010
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- Woman gives birth on plane - Jan 04, 2012
- What goes on in a woman's mind during an orgasm - Nov 08, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal to host an episode of Curiosity on Discovery Channel - Aug 22, 2011
- The art of 'outercourse' to spice up sex life - Jul 07, 2009
- Prostrate is the cradle of the male ''G-spot'' - Nov 07, 2008
- Exercise can also trigger female 'coregasms' - Mar 19, 2012
- New test may be more accurate in identifying STI - Mar 09, 2011
- Alec Baldwin Makes History In "Saturday Night Live" - May 17, 2010
Tags: birth canal, childbirth, dr beverly whipple, dr christiane northrup, expert columnist, fox news, g spot orgasms, healthy family relationships, ideal starting point, miracle of life, mother infant, nerve systems, overcoming fears, pelvic nerve, relationship expert, sex educator, sexual experience, sexual pleasure, source inc, yvonne k fulbright