Here are the top 10 ‘unanswerable’ questionsSeptember 20th, 2010 - 4:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 20 (ANI): Do blondes really have more fun? Does God exist? And what happened to TV gangster Tony Soprano in the end? -These are just of the top 10 unanswered questions on the website Ask Jeeves.
Other weighty issues include mortality, the secret of happiness and what is the meaning of life, in questions compiled by the Ask Jeeves.
Ask Jeeves answers about 16 million questions a month, but admits that even its well-informed butler figurehead is occasionally at a loss for some queries.
“Jeeves prides himself on being able to answer 16 million questions a month and has been doing so for ten years now,” the Telegraph quoted Nadia Kelly, of Ask Jeeves, as saying.
“But even we have to admit that occasionally there is going to be a question where there is no simple answer so we’re letting our users do it themselves,” she added.
The biggest unanswerable question, according to research by Ask Jeeves, is, unsurprisingly, ‘what is the meaning of life?’ followed by ‘is there a God?’
Ask Jeeves’ new community site can found by logging on to www.jeevesunanswerables.com
Top 10 unanswerable questions of the last decade:
1 What is the meaning of life?
2 Is there a God?
3 Do blondes have more fun?
4 What is the best way to lose weight?
5 Is there anybody out there?
6 Who is the most famous person in the world?
7 What is love?
8 What is the secret to happiness?
9 Did Tony Soprano die?
10 How long will I live? (ANI)
- Raveena addicted to 'D.K. Bose' (Movie Snippets) - Jul 26, 2011
- Top questions on Brits' lips: What's to eat and What's on TV - Nov 13, 2010
- Radcliffe battled alcohol problem - Dec 31, 2011
- The top 20 online questions of 2010 - Dec 01, 2010
- What's for dinner, most common query in Britain - Nov 14, 2010
- Poppy Montgomery cast as JK Rowling in new TV biopic - Mar 14, 2011
- The most FAQs about microbes and oil spills - Feb 18, 2011
- Second book in Shiva trilogy promises many revelations (Lead)(With Images) - Aug 11, 2011
- Second book in Shiva trilogy makes many revelations: Author - Aug 11, 2011
- Obama's Q-A session on YouTube - Jan 28, 2011
- Dr Oz Convinces Paula Dean to Stop Smoking, Cook Healthier - Oct 12, 2011
- Witty Rahul takes reporters off-guard - Sep 16, 2010
- 'Soprano' James Gandolfini To Star in HBO's 'Taxi 22' - May 07, 2010
- Chavan grabbed over six flats in Adarsh: BJP secretary - Apr 25, 2012
- Mamata takes the limelight on Bengal budget day - Mar 23, 2012
Tags: ask jeeves, best way to lose weight, blondes have more fun, famous person, figurehead, gangster, jeeves answers, last decade, meaning of life, million questions, mortality, secret of happiness, simple answer, tony soprano, unanswerable question, unanswerable questions, unanswered questions, weighty issues, what is the best way to lose weight, what is the meaning of life