Girl, depressed over poor hair growth, commits suicideApril 29th, 2009 - 10:08 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, April 29 (IANS) A 15-year-old girl, depressed due to poor hair growth, allegedly committed suicide in Ghaziabad Wednesday, police said.
According to the police, the family of Uma Kumari, a student of Class 7, found her hanging from the ceiling at their Nehru Nagar residence about 11.30 a.m. No suicide note was found from the home.
Uma, daughter of Rama Nand, was said to be partially bald and had only a few hair on her head, due to which she was depressed.
The police said they were investigating the death.
- Family of three commits suicide in Noida - Dec 27, 2011
- Rajasthan student commits suicide after harassment - Apr 20, 2012
- Man commits suicide in Delhi - Mar 03, 2011
- Class 5 girl commits suicide - Dec 01, 2010
- Woman hangs herself to death in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Man hangs himself in Delhi - May 10, 2012
- Medical student commits suicide - Jul 02, 2011
- Delhi woman commits suicide - May 13, 2012
- IAF group captain held over suicide of sacked woman officer - Sep 12, 2011
- Sick businessman commits suicide - Jan 24, 2012
- Student commits suicide - Feb 05, 2012
- MCA student commits suicide - Sep 10, 2010
- Honour killing: Man held for daughter's murder - Jul 16, 2011
- Woman in debt kills self - Feb 22, 2012
- Girl student commits suicide - Sep 09, 2010