German man sets record for speed-kissingJune 6th, 2009 - 7:58 pm ICT by IANS
Berlin, June 6 (DPA) A German man has set a new record in speed-kissing, after smooching 111 women in 60 seconds outside a Berlin disco late Friday.
Michael Basting, 31, secured an entry in the Guinness Book of Records after lining up the ladies on the pavement for a quick peck on the cheek.
Basting, from Bavaria in southern Germany, managed almost two kisses a second, beating the previous record holder from Australia.
- US students register longest kiss record in Guinness Book - Sep 27, 2010
- Valentine's Day sees longest kiss in history - 46-hour Thai smooch - Feb 15, 2011
- Robert Pattinson most kissed wax figure at Tussauds - Jul 06, 2010
- Pug fashion leads to longer noses and legs - Jul 16, 2012
- Georgian president's son sets world iPad typing record - Jul 06, 2011
- Kerala, Bavaria to enhance ties in IT sector - Oct 15, 2010
- 'Kisstory' tells the history of kissing - Jan 17, 2011
- Marriages killing joy of kissing - Aug 03, 2011
- Bayern Munich reduces Dortmund's lead - Apr 01, 2012
- German court bans 'Mein Kampf' excerpts - Jan 26, 2012
- Kalamandalam Hemalatha Creates Guinness Record For Longest Dance! - Jan 09, 2011
- Germany continue winning streak at Euro 2012 qualifiers - Oct 12, 2011
- Monchengladbach beat Cologne in Bundesliga - Apr 16, 2012
- Report: Germany launches large-scale search in Berlin for terrorists - Nov 21, 2010
- Britons preferring a hug to a handshake - May 24, 2012