Flying car successfully test-flownAugust 2nd, 2009 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 2 (ANI): If you enjoy flying but can’t get enough of your car, then here’s something to look forward to - a new flying car has been successfully test flown.
Brainchild of the US firm Terrafugia, it was showcased at an experimental aircraft show this week as reported by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
The car is called Transition Roadable Aircraft.
According to the Sentinel, its wings can retract in about 20 seconds making it possible to drive it on the road, reports The Courier Mail.
The car’s price is around 200,000 dollars. (ANI)
- US firm to develop flying cars for military - Dec 01, 2010
- World's first flying car may soar the skies by 2011 - Nov 14, 2009
- Flying Maruti car at AeroIndia this year - Feb 01, 2011
- Britons may soon fly cars! - Jul 19, 2011
- World's first flying car gets green signal to take-off (Lead, changing dateline) - Jul 01, 2010
- Terrafugia Transition 'flying car' gets go-ahead from US air authorities - Jun 29, 2010
- Terrafugia Transition gets US approval - Jul 19, 2011
- Flying car soon to become reality - Jul 01, 2010
- FDA approves flying car - Jun 30, 2010
- Flying car takes off successfully - Mar 19, 2009
- US close to unveiling flying car as Iran reveals hybrid flying boat squadron - Oct 04, 2010
- Flying car to take off this year - Jan 23, 2009
- Flying Car Terrafugia Transition Gets FAA Nod - Jun 30, 2010
- Indian businessman eyes an American ''flying'' car - Jan 27, 2009
- Flying car to be unveiled in 2011 (With Image) - Jun 24, 2009