Eating cereal for breakfast cuts your chances of bingeing on junk foodJune 11th, 2009 - 1:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 11 (ANI): Tucking into cereal each morning means you’re less likely to eat fatty food in the day, say researchers.
According to health experts, eating a wholesome breakfast of cereal and milk will lead to a healthier weight, since you are less likely to snack on biscuits, cakes and sweets later on.
However, people who skip breakfast altogether in a bid to lose weight are only kidding themselves, says research by experts at King’s College, London, reports The Daily Express.
Dietitian Dr Katrina Campbell, who helped carry out the review, said: “This evidence suggests that breakfast cereal consumers tend to make better dietary choices throughout the day. (ANI)
- Key to staying slim, healthy is a bowl of wholegrain cereal for breakfast - Nov 28, 2009
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
- Breakfast is important, especially for teen mums and their kids - Feb 10, 2011
- Missing out on breakfast won't make you thin - Aug 09, 2010
- Breakfast key to good health - Feb 20, 2011
- Protein-rich breakfast wards off overeating - May 20, 2011
- Early risers are slim, healthy and happy - Sep 15, 2011
- An egg a day keeps unwanted calories at bay - Dec 11, 2011
- Cereal with milk is healthiest way to start the day - Feb 19, 2011
- Snacking on sugary stuff raises risk of womb cancer - Aug 23, 2011
- Exercise can make you want sugary foods even more - Mar 08, 2011
- Don't skip brain food - eat your breakfast - Jun 02, 2010
- Eat quality food to lose weight - Jun 23, 2011
- Exercise may increase cravings - Mar 09, 2011
- A big breakfast 'won't help you shed those pounds' - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: bingeing, biscuits, breakfast cereal, cakes, college london, consumers, daily express, dietary choices, dietitian, fatty food, health experts, junk food, katrina, s college, snack, sweets, wholesome breakfast