Dita Von Teese rules out romance with Russell BrandDecember 9th, 2008 - 5:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 9 (ANI): Burlesque actress Dita Von Teese has been ignoring Comedian Russell Brands phone calls, ruling out any chance of romance with him.
It has been reported that Dita gave Brand her number following a meeting in L.A., and soon after began getting his calls.
Dita emphasizes that giving her number to Brand doesnt mean she will date him.
I will not be sh***ing Russell Brand. Just because I gave him my number does not mean I”ll be going on a date with him. I was the subject of one of his calls once, but I didn”t answer the phone thank goodness! Contactmusic quoted Dita, as saying.
I just saw his name come up on the screen and thought: I don”t think I”m going to answer that right now, Dita added. (ANI)
- Betty Page once called Dita Von Teese a poor mimic - Dec 15, 2008
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- No nudity, says Katy Perry - Nov 06, 2010
- Dita Von Teese struggling to launch own fragrance line - Dec 07, 2010
- Wood glad to call off engagement with Manson - Sep 19, 2011
- Katy Perry 'would rather tease than pose nude' - Nov 06, 2010
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Dita Von Teese's racy Renault ad banned in Britain - Feb 18, 2011
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese sues ex-landlord over 'Mel Gibson-like anti-Semitic rant' - Aug 31, 2010
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Dita Von Teese urges Hollywood celebs to get smart - Apr 22, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese eyes France move - Jul 27, 2010