Dita Von Teese launches line of lingerie with WonderbraAugust 19th, 2008 - 7:34 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 19 (ANI): American burlesque artist Dita Von Teese has launched her own limited edition lingerie line with Wonderbra.
Von Teese, 35, started the “Wonderbra by Dita Von Teese” collection, as an inspiration to women and it includes garter belts, panties and bras inspired by old Hollywood glamour.
“Lingerie should not be something you just put on for your lover; you should do it for you,” the New York Daily News quoted Von Teese as saying in a statement.
“It’’s not about seducing men, it’’s about embracing womanhood, she said.
The lingerie not only makes a woman feel powerful, but also very sexy.
Among the items are bras, which have quick-release magnetic clasps, enabling the wearer to remove them in a jiffy.
The dancer’’s collection will be launched in Europe on Sept. 23, but can be purchased stateside from ASOS.com. (ANI)
- Dita Von Teese unveils new Wonderbra range - Sep 24, 2008
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese strips for new Wonderbra collection - Oct 01, 2009
- Dita Von Teese's saucy girl-on-girl photoshoot - Oct 18, 2009
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
- Dita Von Teese unveils lingerie line - Apr 25, 2009
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese designs quick-release wornderbra, undies - Aug 17, 2008
- How Katy Perry, Dita Von Teese are boosting sales of suspenders - Oct 14, 2009
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Lingerie Dement invents Magnetic female undergarments - Nov 09, 2010
- 'Nothing sexier' than red lipstick and hot lingerie: Dita Von Teese - Sep 04, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's racy Renault ad banned in Britain - Feb 18, 2011
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011