Delhi to have post graduation courses in homoeopathyJanuary 13th, 2009 - 9:25 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS)Delhi will now have its first post graduation courses in homeopathy. Delhi Health Minister Kiran Walia Tuesday inaugurated the course at Nehru Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital in South Delhi. The college will offer post graduate courses in two subjects - Practice of Medicine and Organon of Medicine and Homeopathic Philosophy.
“Quality education would be imparted at the postgraduate level through modern teaching methodology with state of the art technology,” Walia said.
“From now on, no student of Delhi has to go out of the the city to study homoeopathy at post graduate level,” she added, saying she believed in alternate systems of medicine for treatment of diseases.
- 'Homeopathy fast becoming preferred mode of treatment in India' - Dec 05, 2011
- No experiments on animals in colleges: Environment ministry - Apr 18, 2012
- Homeopathy meet to be held in Delhi next month - Nov 17, 2011
- Karnataka to provide Indian medicine at hospitals - Feb 10, 2012
- Doctors with diplomate board degrees can teach in colleges - Oct 27, 2010
- AIIMS paper leak case: Another doctor arrested - Jul 17, 2012
- Supreme Court gives nod to single common test for medical courses - Mar 07, 2011
- MCI moots reforms in medical courses, exams - Mar 30, 2011
- SC notice on vacant post-graduate medical seats - Jun 21, 2012
- Recognise hospitals practising alternative systems: Homeopathic Congress - Dec 19, 2010
- Admission software hacked, medical student tells court (Lead) - Jun 19, 2012
- 80 Ayurveda colleges denied permission to admit students - Aug 24, 2012
- Homeopathy is witchcraft: British Medical Association - May 16, 2010
- International homeopathy meet starts in Agra - Feb 07, 2010
- MCI mulls new training facilities - Aug 18, 2010
Tags: alternate systems, diseases, graduate level, health minister, homeopathic medical college, homeopathy, kiran, nehru, New Delhi, organon of medicine, post graduate courses, post graduation, postgraduate level, practice of medicine, quality education, south delhi, state of the art, state of the art technology, teaching methodology, walia