Daniel Craig loves doing onscreen rompsOctober 29th, 2008 - 1:03 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 29 (ANI): James Bond star Daniel Craig enjoys filming love making scenes because the on-screen romps make shooting whole movies “easier”.
The super spy has had a gala time romping Bond girls like Eva Green, and Gemma Arterton in new movie Quantum of Solace.
However, the hunk admits it’’s a welcome break from the intense action scenes throughout the rest of the superspy films, because he doesn”t need to put too much thought into them.
“I”m an actor so I”ve been an exhibitionist for as long as I can remember, Contactmusic quoted him, as saying.
“Those love scenes make the shoot a bit easier. But I guess if I stopped to think about them it would probably be quite embarrassing, he added. (ANI)
- Gemma Arterton talks about her love scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal - Sep 11, 2010
- Bond girl Arterton dating Craig's body double? - Apr 02, 2009
- Gemma Arterton feels 'Bond' connection gets her more parking tickets! - May 18, 2010
- Daniel Craig says he is 'ready and willing' for new Bond film - Aug 16, 2010
- Former Bond girl Gemma Arterton up for BAFTA Rising Star Award - Jan 11, 2011
- Arterton is upset with Hollywood - Sep 16, 2010
- Gemma Arterton wants to continue with low-budget films - Apr 18, 2010
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Gemma Arterton says drama school made her serious - Aug 25, 2010
- Dame Judi Dench to return as James Bond's boss - Jan 29, 2011
- James Bond to tie the knot in 'Quantum of Solace'? - Jul 01, 2008
- New Bond Movie Canceled Owing To MGM's Financial Woes - Jul 10, 2010
- Everything changed since Bond film: Gemma Arterton (Interview) - May 02, 2010