Court rejects Rajesh Talwar’s bail pleaJune 10th, 2008 - 4:18 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 10 (ANI): A Ghaziabad court today rejected the bail application of Rajesh Talwar, a suspect in the Aarushi and Hemraj murder case.
A special team of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) led by Joint Director Arun Kumar and forensic experts looked for clues in Talwars house late Monday night.
They took along them Dr Talwars compounder Krishna and reached the residence at around 11.45 p.m.
The agency claimed that it found enough clues from the room of Hemraj to nail Krishna.
CBI found that three persons were present in Hemrajs room who consumed alcohol on May 15 night. It claims Krishna was one of them. Others have not been identified.
CBI Director Vijay Shanker claimed that, “The breakthrough is going to come soon.”
Aarushi, a Delhi Public School (DPS) student aged 14, was found dead in her Noida residence on May 16 with her throat slit.
The Noida police initially suspected domestic help Hemraj and sent teams to trace him, but was red faced when his body was found a day later on the terrace of the Talwars’ house.
The police arrested Rajesh Talwar on May 23, and held him responsible for the murder. It said Talwar killed his daughter in a fit of rage as he objected to her being close to Hemraj. The police said that Talwar first killed Hemraj and then his daughter. (ANI)
- Aarushi-Hemraj murders - Timeline - Feb 09, 2011
- Nupur Talwar jailed, bail hearing resumes Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Aarushi's mother to be arrested? (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- SC directs Nupur Talwar to surrender in court - Apr 27, 2012
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody (Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Another night in jail for Nupur Talwar, bail order Wednesday (Lead) - May 01, 2012
- Timeline of Aarushi Talwar-Hemraj killings (To go with 'Four years of a whodunit') - May 14, 2012
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody, CBI opposes bail (Fourth Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Painter refutes CBI claim in Aarushi murder case - Aug 31, 2012
- Court reserves order on Nupur Talwar's bail - May 01, 2012
- Aarushi's mother to be arrested? Search underway (Second Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Aarushi case: Trial in sessions court from Friday (Second Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Nupur Talwar moves Supreme Court against warrant (Lead) - Apr 12, 2012
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody, hopes for bail (Second Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Nupur Talwar taken into custody, CBI opposes bail (Third Lead) - Apr 30, 2012
Tags: arun kumar, bail plea, cbi, central bureau of investigation, compounder, delhi public school, domestic help, forensic experts, krishna, monday night, murder case, New Delhi, rage, rajesh, red faced, shanker, talwar, three persons, throat slit, vijay