Chinese man buries son alive over homeworkApril 20th, 2012 - 9:28 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, April 20 (IANS) A man in China’s Yunnan province has been detained for allegedly beating his son and burying him alive over daily quibbles, a media report said.
The suspect, surnamed Li, killed his six-year-old son for not doing his homework, reported Shanghai Daily citing a Yunnan.cn report.
Li kicked his son in the chest and threw him against the wall. When the boy did not get up, the father hit him on the head with a rock and the boy passed out, the website reported.
He then buried the son on a hill instead of taking him to any hospital.
Li’s three other children witnessed the violence but they were threatened against telling anyone about the incident.
- Teacher buried pupil who choked to death - Apr 08, 2011
- Chinese driver ran over child four times - Sep 14, 2010
- BMW car in news for wrong reasons in China (Lead) - Sep 14, 2010
- Man attacking call girls held - Jan 12, 2012
- Man abducted 30 years ago reunited with parents - Dec 13, 2010
- Chinese hides father's corpse to collect pension - Jul 24, 2012
- Chinese woman hammers nails into boy's head - Sep 14, 2011
- Naked woman throws minor son from 4th floor - Jul 10, 2011
- Man kills girlfriend by stabbing over 30 times - Sep 29, 2011
- Chinese killed by poisoned needle - Jul 24, 2012
- Teenager boy coaxed into bathhouse sex in China - Aug 02, 2012
- Cops pilot scalded Chinese boy to hospital - Aug 28, 2012
- Chinese man with migraines shocked to find he had knife in his brain for 4-yrs - Feb 17, 2011
- Two minutes late, Chinese student not allowed to take exam - Jun 10, 2012
- Chinese official held for sodomising minors - Aug 07, 2012