Briton banned from bar for unique dancing moves!July 10th, 2012 - 12:10 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) A man in Britain has been barred from entering his favourite bar because of his unique dancing moves.
Dave Cooper was a regular at Cosy Joes in Newcastle’s city centre, and could be seen busting into his moves on the dance floor every weekend, the Daily Mail reported.
But the 48-year-old, who has become an internet star thanks to his American Ninja-inspired dancing, claims he’s been barred from the popular nightspot.
Cooper - affectionately known as Dishwater Dave - has gained a legion of fans through his dancing routines.
Not only is dancing therapeutic for Cooper but it entertains pub-goers around Newcastle who love to watch him on weekends, the newspaper said.
Cosy Joes declined to comment.
- Activists slam dog food menu in Philippines - Jul 10, 2011
- Newcastle striker Ranger arrested on suspicion of assault - Aug 28, 2011
- Boyle's Olympic creation narrative of British history (Roundup) - Jul 28, 2012
- Brits are moaning pub-goers, says poll - Jun 23, 2010
- Galliano stripped of French honour - Aug 26, 2012
- Zac Efron spotted with Oz actresses over recent weeks - Feb 06, 2011
- LiLo's rehab roommates busted for booze fest - Dec 21, 2010
- Scotch eggs named UK's Best Bar Snack - Nov 11, 2009
- Dave Marriott might be thrown out of his club over his flatulence - Mar 05, 2012
- Pub sells special beer for dogs - Jan 10, 2012
- British PM may win gold medal for chillaxing: Book - May 20, 2012
- Chelsea fan converts pub into football stadium! - Apr 02, 2010
- Lycra clad Mike Tyson shows off his dance moves in spoof video - Oct 01, 2010
- British boxing legend Sir Cooper dies at 76 - May 02, 2011
- Madonna in negotiations to become nightclub owner - Jan 07, 2011