Bodybuilding.com Releases Their 2008 New Year’s Transformation SuperFeatureJanuary 5th, 2008 - 10:36 am ICT by admin
Boise, ID – January 5, 2008 – Bodybuilding.com, the Internet’s most visited bodybuilding and fitness site and largest retailer of nutritional supplements, aims to be the source for all body and mind transformation needs.
With over 150 exclusive new articles, a 12-Week Transformation Video Guide, the BodySpace™ 2008 Transformation Contest, motivational techniques and supplement specials, they have earned the right to say they’re the true source for everyone’s needs.
Their website content covers the most buzzworthy transformation topics out there, including tips from the hottest celebrity personal trainers – from Brad Pitt’s very own transformation workout to an interview with The Biggest Loser’s Kim Lyons! Individualized transformation guides have been set up for different body-types, because not everyone’s needs are the same. Printable recipes, diet plans, and daily workout guides leave no excuse to not get in shape.
The 12-Week Transformation Video Guide is hosted by professional bodybuilders Bob Cicherillo and Tito Raymond. They document the entire process of an everyday man (Brian Friedman) as he goes through what it takes to transform his body. Viewers can transform alongside him by watching his weekly workout videos and learning about nutrition, proper supplementation, and the keys to motivation.
The 2008 BodySpace™ (Bodybuilding.com’s online community) Transformation Contest is a great source for motivation also. Five out-of-shape people have been chosen to compete online in a challenge to achieve the transformation of their lives. Every workout and diet secret is documented by the competitors themselves. Viewers can work out with them and cheer them on along the way. Not only will the winners get a new lease on life, they will also be featured in a Gaspari Nutrition advertisement, take home thousands of dollars in cash prizes, receive free supplements, and enjoy many more contest perks.
The Motivation SuperFeature gives people the tools to find motivation within. It goes over the process of starting a goal, maintaining motivation long term, on-the-spot motivation for those moments of weakness, and everything else that goes into obtaining and maintaining motivation.
On top of their everyday low prices, Bodybuilding.com is running specials on BSN, ISS, Cutting Edge Labs, and Micellar Matrix products. Their goal is to help people obtain the supplements they need to achieve the goals they desire.
For all your transformation needs visit http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/newyearsguide.htm
Bodybuilding.com offers more than 6,000 health and fitness supplements & accessories to help people achieve their fitness goals. They offer more than 19,000 pages of FREE bodybuilding and fitness information, including more than 9,000 articles (written by 385+ writers), video & audio segments, and new content added daily.
For more information: http://www.bodybuilding.com
Contact: Crystal Matthews
- Building your body? Take protein supplements - Dec 14, 2011
- Dissatisfied with fitness regime? Try a personal trainer - Oct 03, 2011
- After 'Iron Lady', Manipur produces a 'Mr India' - Nov 24, 2010
- Egyptian's 31 inch biceps crowned world's biggest - Sep 12, 2012
- When Bipasha bent 'name' rule for 'Jodi Breakers' - Feb 24, 2012
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley Poses For Her Book "The Rules According To JWoww" - Dec 23, 2010
- Love yourself for right body: Yana Gupta (With Image) - Jan 22, 2012
- Top-Rated Home Exercise Videos: How To Pick The Best - Jan 11, 2011
- Watercress prevents damage caused by workout: Study - Apr 27, 2012
- Cole admires Perry - Jun 22, 2012
- Karachi bodybuilders taking cow, buffalo-steroids for 'extra muscles' - Jun 30, 2010
- Russian bodybuilder Alexander Nevsky crowned Mr. Universe - Oct 30, 2010
- Music in gyms - motivation or distraction? - Dec 01, 2010
- Adopt holistic approach for weight loss, says expert - Jan 10, 2010
- Male weightlifters do better after watching porn - Aug 20, 2012
Tags: bob cicherillo, bodyspace bodybuilding, boise id, brian friedman, community transformation, diet secret, different body types, everyday man, fitness site, free supplements, gaspari nutrition, home thousands, hottest celebrity, kim lyons, mind transformation, new lease on life, professional bodybuilders, proper supplementation, tito raymond, transformation contest