Beyonce, Jay-Z top Forbes list of Hollywood’’s Top-Earning CoupleNovember 21st, 2008 - 2:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 21 (ANI): Earning a total of 162 million dollars between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008, Beyonce Knowles and hubby Jay-Z are Hollywood’’s Top-Earning Couple.
The star couple pipped Will Smith and his actress wife Jada Pinkett Smith, both of whom bank 85 million dollars, to nab the number one crown by Forbes magazine.
David Beckham and his wife Victoria ranked 3rd on the list with collective earnings of 58 million dollars.
Country music couple, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, secured the 4th spot, taking in an estimated 35 million dollars between June 1, 2007 and June 1, 2008, reports Fox News.
Behind them there is Hollywood power couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who banked 34 million dollars together.
Film producer and director Judd Apatow and his actress wife Leslie Mann also made it to the list at No. 6 with a total income of 30 million dollars.
Singer Gwen Stefani, who alongside his husband Gavin Rossdale earn a total of 28 million dollars, secured seventh place on the list.
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are at No. 8, with 3 million dollar less, followed by Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, both of whom earn 22.5 million dollars.
Finishing the Top 10 list are Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, who made 22 million dollars.
“Naturally, powerful people tend to gravitate toward other powerful people,” clinical psychologist and celebrity researcher Jim Houran tells Forbes.com.
The top ten list includes
1 Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z
2 Will, Jada Pinkett Smith
3 David and Victoria Beckham
4 Tim McGraw, Faith Hill
5 Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie
6 Judd Apatow, Leslie Mann
7 Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale
8 Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban
9 Eva Longoria, Tony Parker
10 Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart (ANI)
- Beyonce, Jay-Z named 'Highest-Earning Couple' by Forbes mag - Jan 14, 2010
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Megan Fox in talks for 'Knocked Up' spinoff - Mar 17, 2011
- Love confesses affair with Gwen Stefani's husband - Apr 29, 2010
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Harrison Ford And Calista Flockhart Opt For Holy Matrimony - Jun 18, 2010
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin to renew their wedding vows - Aug 15, 2012
- Harrison Ford And Calista Flockhart Finally Exchange Wedding Vows - Jun 18, 2010
- My relationship with hubby 'hasn't been the easiest journey': Gwen Stefani - Mar 11, 2011
- Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart's pad up for sale - Jan 24, 2011
- Balancing family, career exhausting: Stefani - Jul 30, 2012
- Angelina Jolie tops Forbes' Celebrity 100 power list - Jun 04, 2009
- Willow Smith listed as her dad Will's employee - Jan 01, 2011
- Megan Fox to star in 'Knocked Up'? - Mar 17, 2011
- Rogen unsure about his role in 'Knocked Up' - Jan 11, 2011
Tags: beyonce jay z, beyonce knowles, brad pitt and angelina, brad pitt and angelina jolie, brad pitt angelina jolie, calista flockhart, david and victoria beckham, david beckham and his wife, eva longoria and tony parker, eva longoria tony parker, forbes magazine, fox news, gwen stefani gavin rossdale, harrison ford and calista, harrison ford and calista flockhart, nicole kidman and keith urban, pitt and angelina, singer gwen stefani, tim mcgraw and faith hill, victoria beckham