Belgian wins 15 mn euros in lotterySeptember 17th, 2011 - 6:03 pm ICT by IANS
Brussels, Sep 17 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A Belgium resident has won a 15 million euro jackpot in EuroMillions lottery, a media report said Saturday.
The name of the winner has not been reported for security reasons.
EuroMillions’ draw was carried out Friday in nine European countries: France, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Great Britain, Switzerland, Ireland, Luxembourg and Belgium.
- Britain's record jackpot winner to walk away with $180 mn - Oct 09, 2010
- Portugal fourth in FIFA rankings - Sep 05, 2012
- Germany calls for European rating agencies after S&P; downgrade - Jan 16, 2012
- Briton wins $98 mn lottery share - Jun 09, 2012
- Ticketholder in Britain wins 41 mn pound jackpot - Jan 22, 2012
- Euro 2012: Spain beat Portugal 4-2 on penalties, reach final - Jun 28, 2012
- Farmers may get 210 mn euros for E. coli crisis - Jun 09, 2011
- Victor Hugo collection auctioned off for $4.2 mn - Apr 05, 2012
- New iPad to go on sale Friday: Apple - Mar 15, 2012
- Europe agrees to 1 trillion euro fund for new bailout plan - Oct 27, 2011
- Howard Webb to referee Russia's Euro 2012 opener - Jun 06, 2012
- Portugal is Russia's group nemesis - Sep 08, 2012
- Ukraine urges global efforts to tackle man-made disasters - Apr 26, 2011
- Greek turmoil drives global stocks down - May 16, 2012
- Iran threatens to cut oil exports to more countries - Feb 21, 2012