Asian Cricket Council to discuss Mumbai attacksDecember 4th, 2008 - 1:07 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Dec.4 (ANI): The Asian Cricket Council (ACC) will meet in Colombo on Friday to discuss the impact of the Mumbai terror attacks, and the consequences for subcontinent cricket.
Although not on the official agenda, the Mumbai atrocities will occupy a key part of the two-day meeting.
The fate of the Champions Trophy and the 2011 World Cup are also expected to figure in the deliberations.
According to the Daily Times, PCB Chairman Ijaz Butt may also take the opportunity to discuss the upcoming India-Pakistan series. There is intense speculation that the series will be cancelled following the attacks in Mumbai, but the final word is still awaited from the Indian Government. (ANI)
- Resumption of bilateral series with India top priority for PCB: Butt - Jun 19, 2010
- Pakistan likely to host Bangladesh full series next year - Dec 15, 2010
- No possibility of Pakistan's tour to India next year - Dec 16, 2011
- Pakistan mooting China as neutral venue for cricket - Dec 03, 2010
- PCB to discuss bilateral cricket ties resumption with India in ICC meeting: Sources - Mar 24, 2011
- PCB presents surplus budget after two years thanks to ICC - Jul 08, 2010
- Afridi, Butt to discuss Pak World Cup probables, ODI squad for NZ series - Jan 03, 2011
- PCB officially files appeal with ICC to review five-year ban on Amir - Feb 12, 2011
- Afridi in Pakistan to discuss World Cup probables - Jan 02, 2011
- Afridi in Pakistan to discuss World Cup probables (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Jan 02, 2011
- PCB summons Mohsin after he threatens to quit (Lead) - May 04, 2011
- Butt seeks inquiry into Warne's 'tie' prediction of India-England WC match - Mar 02, 2011
- Pakistan wants to play scrapped series with India - Dec 14, 2009
- ICC warns PCB of sanctions if it fails to 'clean up act' within 30 days - Oct 14, 2010
- Abbottabad removed as venue of Pakistan-Afghanistan cricket series - May 19, 2011
Tags: atrocities, butt, champions trophy, colombo, consequences, cricket council, deliberations, fate, final word, india pakistan, indian government, intense speculation, mumbai terror attack, subcontinent, terror attacks, world cup