Ajman’s elderly to get training on entrepreneurshipMay 30th, 2012 - 1:18 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, May 29 (IANS/WAM) Retired citizens in Ajman will be given training on planning and management of small enterprises at a workshop to be held Thursday.
Being organised by the Ministry of Social Services at the Care Home for the Elderly in Ajman, the workshop is entitled “Continued Services of the Retired’.
Through the workshop, the experts will try to educate senior citizens about their unique potentials and use them to prepare feasibility studies for enterprises and financing the projects.
- Old homes being renovated in Dubai - Sep 04, 2012
- Dubai Cares seeks to help girls in developing nations - Aug 02, 2011
- Emirates inaugurates A380 Service to Amsterdam - Aug 03, 2012
- UAE launches 'Aviation Encyclopedia' - Feb 26, 2012
- UAE to adopt new strategy for island issues - Apr 22, 2012
- 457 illegal residents held in UAE - Aug 01, 2012
- UAE-Vietnam discuss economic relations - Sep 07, 2012
- UAE, UNESCO sign educational agreement - Sep 08, 2012
- UAE envoy meets Irish finance minister - Feb 09, 2012
- UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperation - Feb 22, 2012
- Dubai customs attends Google meet in US - Jul 29, 2012
- Reporting veterinary diseases made mandatory in UAE - Dec 24, 2011
- Emirati business woman wins international award - Jul 31, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012